[bc_random_banner category=image_banner_slider_events slider=yes autoplay=true delay=4100 loop=true dots=false]
[bc_random_banner category=image_banner_slider_united slider=yes autoplay=true delay=4000 loop=true dots=false]
[bc_random_banner category=image_banner_slider_united slider=yes autoplay=true delay=4000 loop=true dots=true]
- This event has passed.
EOT Relay for Life
August 1, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Dear Perham Chamber Member:
Thank you for the wonderful support you show our Relay For Life of East Otter Tail each year! We are so fortunate to be able to “do Relay” in East Otter Tail!
As you probably know, our “modified Relay event” will be coming up on Saturday, August 1st, and we are “taking it to the streets” – that is, the Main Streets in Perham and New York Mills. We are hoping you may want to get involved in our 2020 Relay event that day, since we are bringing it to you! Below are some ways you may choose to get involved:
- Decorate your business in purple. You’ve already gotten information from Caitlin on this, and she will have decorating kits available, if you’re interested. (Otherwise, use whatever purple you have!)
- Wear purple on August 1st, if your business is open.
- If your storefront sidewalk area is spacious and you are willing to let a team set up a fundraiser there, let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your storefront area has an electrical outlet and you’d be willing to let a team use that, please let me know, as I think that could be a need.
If you have outdoor seating outside your business and you are not open Saturday night, it’s possible people may use it that night. I’m hoping you’d be OK with that.
- If you’d like to support the Relay For Life by running some kind of “Relay special” on Saturday and donating a percentage to the Relay For Life, that would be very nice! We’re thinking there will be lots of “Relay Spirit” that day, and offering a special like that might just bring some extra people through your door!
- If you are a food and/or drink establishment, you could also offer a “Relay Special” that night, as there will be people on the sidewalks downtown, and they might like to come in and have something to eat or drink – especially if a portion of the proceeds go to the Relay For Life.
- If you are able to join us downtown on Saturday night, to take in the luminaries, enjoy some fundraising activities, and see an online Relay celebration, it would be great to see you there! We will light the luminaries at dusk, which might also be fun to see.
Questions call Lisa @ 218-346-4747